***Recipe by Andrea Beaman, from Andreabeaman.com***
- 16 cups water (1 gallon)
- 1 ounce dried reishi mushroom
- 2 ounces dried maitake mushroom
- 2-3 tbsp. ground chaga mushroom
- 1/2 ounce dried astragalus root
- 1/2 ounce dried ginger (optional)
Bring all ingredients to a boil. Lower heat to simmer. Cover and simmer 3 hours. Strain the liquid. Drink 1-2 cups daily for immune support. You can keep the mushroom drink in the refrigerator for 5-6 days. Reheat in small batches (1-2 cups daily). Raw Honey usually works really well as sweetener.