- 1-quart jar
- Filtered Water
- Wooden spoon
- Stevia (optional)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves (lightly crushed)
- 5 slices of ginger
- Prepare all of the ingredients in 1-quart jar
- Place fruit, herbs, and/or spices onto the bottom of the jars, and mash it up with a wooden spoon, in order to release some of the flavor-filled juices.
- Fill jar with filtered water and ice cubes. If you’d like something a bit sweeter, add some stevia. Refrigerate overnight for maximum flavor.