Chia seed pudding is a healthy yummy snack that is packed with fiber, protein, and anti-inflammatory omega -3 fatty acids. They have great healing properties and are good for the gut because they are mucilaginous.
- 2 cups (non dairy) milk choice (I like using coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 2tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Handful of sliced strawberries
- Handful of raspberries
- Handful of blueberries or blackberries
- Handful of walnuts
- Add the coconut milk and maple syrup to a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add the chia seeds and mix again.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours or refrigerated overnight.
- Before eating, stir well, serve and top with your favorite toppings. (I used blackberries, strawberries and walnuts.)
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.