These Fresh Watermelon & Mozzarella Skewers with Organic Honey Lime Drizzle are super yummy and fun to make for your next summer party or as a fun appetizer for the family.
- 1 Seedless Watermelon, round balls using melon baller
- 8 oz – 16 oz pkg. Fresh Mozzarella balls
Ingredients Honey Lime Drizzle
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Honey
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice from fresh lime
- ½ teaspoon Lime Zest
- tiny pinch of sea salt
- (You can double recipe depending on how many skewers you’re making)
Using melon baller, make round balls from center of watermelon, once done set aside. Alternate placing watermelon balls and fresh mozzarella balls onto skewer. In small bowl, stir together honey, lime juice, lime zest, and tiny pinch of salt. Pour over watermelon mozzarella skewers.