- 1 avocado pitted
- 1 package of smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices of gluten-free bread or 12-grain bread
- Dash of dulse flakes or sea salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1- 2 cups fresh basil leaf chopped
- 2 ½ cups of halved cherry or tricolor tomatoes
- Slice avocado in half and remove pit. Place avocado in a bowl and smash with a fork. Add lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, dulse flakes or sea salt, continue to smash avocado. Once mixture is creamy and smooth place to the side to spread on bread.
- In a bowl take chopped basil and halved cherry or tricolor tomatoes add balsamic vinaigrette, extra virgin olive oil (to your liking), pepper and sea salt and toss.
- Toast your bread slices, once toasted spread avocado mixture on it. Take your salmon and slice it to fit on the bread, place salmon on top of avocado spread on bread.
- Place your bread on a plate and as a side place the basil on a plate
Serve immediately and enjoy!