Strawberry puree can be used in a variety of ways, as an ice cream topping, in baked goods, yogurt, as a sauce with pancakes and with chia pudding. It tastes yummy and it’s filled with antioxidants!
- 1 cup organic or non-organinc strawberries (Sliced into quarters)
- !/2 teaspoons organic or non-organic maple syrup
- Boil cup of strawberries in water for one minute.
- Put strawberries into a food processor or blender, add maple syrup.
- Blend or process until strawberries are completely pureed.