Chia Pudding is super yummy and easy to make. Combine with strawberry puree it makes a yummy snack.
- 1 cup almond milk (any non-dairy milk)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- a handful of blueberries
- a handful of strawberries (cut in quarters)
- a handful of chopped walnuts
- In a bowl combine chia seeds with almond milk and stir with a spoon add maple syrup and vanilla extract. Cover with plastic wrap or cover and put in refrigerator overnight.
- Next day you will see the seeds have expanded. If the pudding is too thick you can add more almond milk to it thin it out.
- In a dessert bowl or dish add the strawberry puree on the bottom than add the chia pudding and toppings, blueberries, strawberries, and walnuts.