* Makes 1 cup
- ½ teaspoon lion’s mane powder
- ½ teaspoon gotu kola powder
- ¼ teaspoon ginkgo powder
- 1 teaspoon raw coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder or noncaffeinated chai
- 2½ cups hot water
- Plant-based milk of your choosing
- stevia, coconut sugar, or manuka honey
- Heat your water until just before it boils.
- Add the matcha and whisk until no powdery clumps remain.
- In a blender, combine the matcha tea with the coconut oil and herbs.
- Place a towel over the top of the blender (in case it any it spits out) and blend for 30 to 45 seconds on high. The coconut oil will dissolve, and the high speed will incorporate some air, giving you a little foam on top (like a latte), serve hot.
* You can purchase fresh and dried herbs at Zack Woods Farm and Pacific Botanicals .You can purchase organic and wildcrafted dried herbs at Mountain Rose Herbs . For herbal powders Banyan Botanicals Ayurvedic‘s
** Speak with your doctor before taking any herbal therapies especially if you are taking medication.**
**** Recipe by Adriana Ayales