- 4 ripe frozen avocado, pitted, peeled and cubed
- 1 can coconut cream freeze for a few hours or refrigerate overnight.
- juice of half a lemon
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- a couple of splashes of coconut milk
- 1-2 teaspoons of natural sweetener
- optional ( 1/2 cup of cacao nibs, almonds, or chocolate chips)
- cut avocados into square pieces and put them into a food processor or mixer then bend. Take thick part of coconut cream, (reserve any liquid for future use) add to mixture, blend again. Add cacao powder, blend. Add lemon and sweetener to the mixture, blend 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy. If adding almonds, nibs or chocolate chips add and mix manually.