- 3 cups of cubed peeled butternut Squash
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped Shallots
- 1 cup of dried lentils, rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 can Italian diced tomatoes
- 2 cups green beans (frozen or fresh)
- Place the first 8 ingredients in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low until lentils are tender, about 4 hours.
- Stir in tomatoes and beans. Cook, covered, on high until heated through, about 30 minutes. Enjoy!