Usui Reiki Sessions
I have been a Reiki Master in the Usui Reiki system of healing since the year 2000. I became interested in Reiki to helpheal myself from the pain and discomfort of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE). Since incorporating Integrated therapies with my medicaltreatments, I am healthier, stronger and no longer on any meds.
In Japanese, Rei means “higher wisdom” and ki means “the life force energy that is inherent in us and our universe”. All living things contain and radiate this energy. It is something that we cannot see but that we know is there, surrounding us and sustaining us. Reiki is a gentle, non-invasive holistic healing technique by which the practitioner places hands on or above the receiver to channel soothing life force energy (known as reiki, prana, or qi) into the receiver. The practitioner helps guide the receiver into a deep relaxed state allowing the body, mind, and spirit to be at ease in order to achieve balance and clarity. Reiki is a safe, gentle form of hands on healing. It provides a nurturing method of opening energy pathways throughout the body. Following a Reiki session clients generally experience a sense of calm, clarity, relief, and balance. Reiki was founded in Japan based on the experience and dedication of a Tendai Buddhist Monk by the name of Dr. Mikao Usui (1865-1926).
Reiki will help you to ….
- Relax, de-stress & clear your mind
- Strengthen your immune system
- Purify and eliminate toxins
- Create peace and well-being
- Ease physical and emotional pain
- Self improvement & healing on all levels
- Relieve stress and tension
- Increase vitality
- Reduce blood pressure
- Accelerate the body’s healing abilities
- Adjust and balance the endocrine system
- Balance energy and the chakra
- Release old traumas and free blocked emotions
Rate for Reiki session: $75.00