Living with a chronic disease is not a choice, but what you do and how you react in your life to help yourself is. There are about 5 million people throughout the world who have a form of lupus. More than 16,000 new cases of lupus are diagnosed annually across the country. More people are beginning to see that incorporating good nutrition and creating healthy lifestyle changes can dramatically help you manage and put your illness into remission. Don’t believe the hype that you could never heal your body or have a normal life because you are suffering from an auto immune disease. I am living of proof that! In 1993 I was one of the 16,000 million who were diagnosed. Through nutrition and lifestyle changes, I have been able to heal my body and maintained a healthy life for over 11 years.
As an integrative health coach, I can gently guide you to live a more nourishing and healthier life and give you the support you need to improve the quality of food that will support your physical body and create lifestyle practices that will keep you thriving not just surviving.
I can guide you to finding what foods work best for your bio-individual needs that will support your body and improve its condition. Once you know what to feed your body, it will shift and re-balance itself to help you feel better.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to your Lupus condition and discover the tools you need for creating a preventative lifestyle to help you maintain a healthy balance.
As a client of Inspired Wellness, Lupus Health Coaching program, you will…
- Learn what foods to eat to help support your physical body and immune system.
- Learn how to prepare foods differently so they can help you get healthy.
- Identify what foods to avoid that could be causing you to have flare-ups.
- Learn how to manage physical, emotional and environmental stressors.
- Learn about the emotional, mental & spiritual connection to feeling healthy.
- Increase your energy levels.
- Feel great in your body.
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want and deserve.
The program includes…
- Two 1-hour sessions per month. (In person, via skype or telephone)
- Email support between sessions.
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare.
- Books, and CD’s
- Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes.
- Simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge.
- Exercise recommendations for your condition.
- My personal commitment to your health and success.
To decide if Lupus Health Coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free strategy session with me. During this session, we will determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Contact me today to schedule your free initial consultation.