Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces (season chicken to your liking)
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms if you don’t like mushrooms you can add carrots or more broccoli.
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger or Squeeze Ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 11/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 table of olive oil in a large wok or frying pan over medium heat. Add the broccoli and mushrooms and cook for approximately 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan; place them on a plate and cover.
- Wipe the pan clean with a paper towel and turn the heat to high. Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and add them to the pan in a single layer. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Add the vegetables back to the pan and cook for 2 more minutes or until the vegetables are warmed through.
- Add the soy sauce, ginger, and chicken broth, over the chicken and vegetables; cook for 30 seconds.
Serve immediately, with rice or noodles.