Warm seasonal fall spices and a little pumpkin puree gives this autumn drink extra body and flavor.
- 1 cup rice milk or plan organic milk
- 2 tbsp of organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cut strong brewed coffee or espresso
- Whipped cream for topping
- Cinnamon sticks
Combine milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice in a sauce pan. Simmer until milk is hot, 1-2 minutes. Whisk until milk mixture is foamy for about 30 seconds. Pour the coffee or espresso into a large mug, add foamed milk and top with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin spice, put cinnamon stick in mug for decoration.